Conceived on 13 April 1992, TOMTA Corporation Sdn. Bhd. of today is one of the predominant leaders in their roles as dealer, distributor and manufacturer in domestic, commercial and industrial furniture and office renovation works.

Having forged a solid reputation specializing in ergonomics and contemporary aesthetics of office and commercial furnishing, TOMTA is also renowned for its impeccable quality as well as its prompt completion and delivery in its renovation contracts.

Over the years, TOMTA has strategically positioned itself to be competitive, expanding its product range as well replica rolex watch as delving into the manufacturing of office partition and office open system designing workstations.

To date, 40% of the company's products and services are concentrated within the domestic market, while the remaining 60% are specialized in export to the Middle East (Kuwait, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Oman), South Africa, Sudan, Brunei, Hong Kong, France, Sri Lanka & Bangladesh, UK and USA.

© Copyrights Tomta Trading Sdn Bhd. All Rights Reserved